Cacao Ceremony & Heart Openers Masterclass
Time & Location
About the Event
*New Farm Studio*
You are invited to join Caroline, Founder of myDrishti Yoga on an unforgettable journey to the heart with a cacao ceremony & heart openers masterclass.
As you're welcomed in to take your place, you’ll see a beautiful flower mandala in the center of our gorgeous studio; where we will intuitively contribute to complete the mandala together. As we create a safe, non-judgmental, space together, you'll be invited to share a warm cacao drink, experiencing the gentle, yet powerful energy of this healing plant medicine. Our pure ceremonial grade cacao will take you on a journey to surrender and open your heart as we weave through heart opening asana's to reconnect to the joy, flow and playfulness of the heart.
What is Cacao?
Cacao is one of mother earth’s most potent superfoods and was first used as a health elixir and ceremonial medicine, as far back as 1900 BC originating from Central & South America. Cacao is powerful heart opener that paves the way to transformation through self-love. A cacao ceremony is an opportunity to connect to yourself and open your heart - we use 100% pure ceremonial grade cacao.
What to expect?
- We will gather in a circle and open with a guided intention meditation with Padma Mudra (Lotus Mudra) and cacao ceremony.
- Caroline will guide you through backbends and heart opening postures, discussing how to transition in and out of heart opening poses safely, alignment and how to protect your spine and the metaphysics and healing benefits.
- Finishing with a closing ritual and Abhaya Hridaya Mudra - the Fearless Heart Sealing mudra
- Casual: $35
- MDY Members: 20% off
- Current MHY Teacher Trainees: $25
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- It is suggested to not eat for a few hours before consuming cacao for the ceremony
- Keep hydrated during the day